Chapter 7: Account management
Manage bills and invoices
Manage payment methods for auto renewal
Intuitive Password offers an auto-renew feature that allows your subscription to be automatically renewed when it is about to expire. You can enable or disable this feature based on your preference. Here's how to manage the auto renew feature.
- Select the "Preferences" tab located on the left-hand side of the screen, then choose "Payment Management" option from the dropdown list.
- In the Payment Management section, you have the option to add your credit card details. By providing this information, Intuitive Password will use it for the auto-renewal process when your subscription is about to expire.
- If you do not wish to enable the auto renew feature, you can simply delete all your credit card information from this panel. This will disable the automatic renewal for your subscription.
Download your invoices
Intuitive Password securely stores all your purchase invoices, allowing you to download them whenever needed. Follow these steps to download your invoices.
- Select the "Preferences" tab located on the left-hand side of the screen, then choose "Invoices" option from the dropdown list. In the Invoices section, you will see a list of available invoices, select the invoice(s) you would like to download.
- Fill in the mandatory information on the screen, such as the name and address to be included on the invoice. Once you have entered the necessary details, click the "Download" button to initiate the download of your selected invoice(s).
FAQs for this topic
Go to the "Preferences" tab, choose "Payment Management," and add or delete your credit card details to enable or disable the auto-renewal feature.
Under the "Preferences" tab, select "Invoices," choose the desired invoice(s) from the list, fill in the mandatory information, and click "Download" to initiate the download of your selected invoice(s).